Sunday, April 27, 2008

We have high-speed!

MICAH, THE DIRT EATER


Look, Mom, dirt...
Micah ate dirt...........ewww
"But, I want to eat more!"
I know we started this blog over two months ago and have added only one post. But I am happy to tell you that we just got high speed internet and we are so excited to keep you up to date on what's going on in our crazy, but fun lives. We are really enjoying this spring weather, and I have a hard time keeping up with housework because the boys and I always want to play outside. We go to the park often and we run around in the yard a lot. Josiah loves jumping off the large stump in the yard and Micah's favorite past time is eating dirt. He shoves every bit he finds in his mouth! He's walking now, taking a few steps at a time. Josiah can sing the "ABC" song with one or two prompts from us and can quote Matthew 22:37-38 all by himself. Hearing him quote Scripture like that was one of the most rewarding moments we've had as parents.

1 comment:

Karenclaunch said...

It's been a busy day at St. Andrew Baptist! I decided I needed a break. I loved looking at all the pictures and reading what Ashley wrote. I love your sweet family.
Needless to say I am motivated to get my work done so I can come to Kentucky and hear Josiah quote from the Bible and see Micah eat dirt! Can't wait to get my hugs!
Momma K