Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ashley and Photography



Right now, I am loving staying home with Josiah and Micah. We read together, go outside, do housework, cuddle, and learn together. The Lord has opened up the doors for me to also do some photography on the side. I started a small photography business called, "Remember This Images" See http://www.rememberthisimages.com/ . I do on location photography when Kyle or a special lady from church named Nancy can watch the boys. Kyle and I practice with the lighting together and he helps me learn a lot of the technical side of photography like, how to work the equipment and how to use my editing software. I love the artistic side of posing and creating great lighting. It's a lot of fun. I take tons of pictures of the boys, as you can see. This is a great opportunity for me to be able to have an outlet to be creative and do something different in the middle of a lot of tedious, yet very important tasks I have of mothering two young boys. They are such a joy to me and when I am done with a photography job or working on an order, I come back to them wanting to never be away from them again.

No comments: