Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We're Having a Girl!!!!

We can't believe we are adding a little girl to our family!  I have not blogged since we found out! :)
It's been a little crazy! 
Alexandria Joy is due August 3rd, but I'm not sure if she'll wait until then.
We were planning on waiting until Kyle was finished with his PhD program at Southern Seminary before we added another blessing to our family, but God had other plans :)
...and we are thankful!

Here is a group of pictures from her 29.5 week ultrasound.
I absolutely LOVE the pouty face in the middle!
The picture on the left is her peaceful face, but her hand was in her face so the ultrasound tech used a vibrating buzzer on my tummy to get her to move.  The middle picture shows how she felt about that!  The last picture, on the right, is her mad face. 
I just love this little lady already!

The boys have been hugging, kissing, and talking to my belly non stop. 
They can't wait to meet their little sister.



Ashley and Alexandria before her baby shower at Bethlehem Baptist Church in April.
We sure were showerd with lots of love and PINK! :)


A few from the shower
Many thanks to Amanda Mattingly, Andrea Foster, and Shawna Gilbert
for hosting this wonderful shower!

Fellowship...


Food...


Presents...




Beautiful cake!


Our dear friend, Andrea.


Two wonderful diaper cakes.




Fun games!

Amanda helping me measuring my belly.
Everyone had to cut their own string to match my string to guess how big my belly was.


Ms. Brenda doing the babyfood sniff game.  She was such a sport about this picture!


Prizes


Great presents that are such a blessing!










All the gifts at home.


Mommy, Daddy, and Alexandria in May




Our family on Mother's Day 2012


No comments: