Thursday, October 27, 2011

HAPPY FALL!

Just a few pictures of our kiddos in the fall.  Some are from Devine's Cornmaze.  Micah and Sammy had a blast, but Jo was sick and couldn't go.  Kyle, the Super Dad that he is, took them all the next week with a neighbor friend and I stayed home working.  They had fun, but we forgot the camera!  So there's a pic of Jo blowing out some 6 year old birthday candles!
HAPPY FALL!
Where's Sammy? 

He liked this pumpkin!


Micah liked his "little pumpkin"


On the hayride...


He's how old!!! 6!


So this is a funny one, Kyle did a great job carving pumpkins with the boys.  I took this on the timer with the boys.  I was entering a contest to win a really cool Kelly Moore Bag (best camera bags on earth:) 
So I didn't win, but I LOVE this picture:)

No comments: